With excitement we are happy to announce our first and official design team search.
Scrapbooking is all about being creative, capturing memories, and having fun! When it comes to our design team we feel that our members should do just that; "Be Creative, capture memories, and HAVE FUN"!
Here is what we are looking for!
- You've got to love the product! This is super important! We have 10 new beautiful lines from this winter's CHA '09.
- Bring your personality to the team. We love drama free, fun, and outgoing gals.
- Ability to work fast, if needed. Around show times we might need extra work done and working fast is a plus :)
- Assignments need to be turned in on time.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, then we would love to hear from you.
This is what you'll need to turn in:
- A short paragraph about yourself explaining why you want to be on the team
- 2-3 projects of your best work
- A link to your gallery and blog
- List of any teams you are right now
- Your contact information
Each month the DT members will be asked to create 4 items from our 10 new collections.
We are looking for 8 girls to shine on our team.
- 4 Scrapbookers
- 2 Card Makers
- 2 Altered item gals
Please keep in mind that we are reserving 3 spots for new "up & coming" crafters. This means that these spots will be reserved for unpublished gals to be welcomed on our team. We find great joy in finding new talent! So even if you feel that you're not ready to submit to design team calls, here is your chance! Remember to please keep file size under 400KB in the email and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open call will close on March 28th (at Midnight) and the 8 new DT members will be announced in a fun new way starting on Monday, April 6th.
We look forward to hearing from you.
GCD Studios Design Team Coordinator